Are you an expert in your industry? Do you want to help serve others? Becoming an Orchard Consultant or an Orchard Coach is an amazing opportunity to use your talents to serve others and help strengthen their organizations.
Orchard consultants offer expertise in various areas including: operations, personal development, creative and spiritual growth.
- Orchard consultants provide issue-specific counsel and advice to our partners in over 30+ categories.
- Becoming an Orchard consultant requires consultants having demonstrated expertise in one of our services currently offered.
- Consultants are paid $25 an hour to work with our Partners.
- Consultants work with partners on a per-project basis that is dependent on the consultant’s capacity and schedule.
Orchard coaches provide general encouragement and accountability to our partners as they navigate the obstacles of running a successful non profit/ministry.
- Orchard coaches provide general encouragement and accountability to our partners as they navigate the obstacles of running a successful non-profit/ministry.
- Becoming an Orchard coach requires prior experience in managing/coaching/consulting.
- Orchard coaches serve on a volunteer basis, meeting with partners 1-2 times a month.
- Orchard coaches must agree to serve for at least 1 year.
Orchard exists entirely to help non-profits thrive! Through our Orchard Partners program, we help ministry leaders thrive by providing customized consulting, guidance, and resources at no cost to our Partners. When Orchard serves a non-profit leader, we want to do so without asking for anything or any cost in return, except for, of course, their time – which is often their most precious resource! This commitment to eliminating the cost barrier allows us to serve over 65 Partners, addressing some of our society’s most pressing issues – racial injustice, hunger, at-risk mothers, human trafficking, and more.