Are you eager to make a difference in your community and empower individuals to reach their full potential? Becoming an Orchard Coach can help you channel your passion for helping others into a fulfilling opportunity to assist ministry leaders in strengthening their organizations.
Our coaching program is a volunteer opportunity where coaches are paired with our ministry Partners to help them grow as leaders through personal, organizational, and spiritual development.
A commitment to helping partners grow and develop both as individuals and as organizational leaders through:
- Sharing your experience and wisdom
- Help develop smart action steps that lead to desired outcomes
- Reviewing deliverables and providing feedback
- Spiritual encouragement and consistent prayer
- Doing work for partners
*Note: Previous Non-Profit experience is NOT required
- Initiate scheduling
- Listen actively.
- Ask tough questions
- Determine how Orchard can contribute to your partner’s needs.
- Serve as an encourager and accountability partner.
- Agree on the structure and objectives of the relationship
- Ask for feedback and accountability
- Be as open and honest as possible
- Ask questions and share experiences
- Develop action steps through collaboration with your Coach
- Plan and set the meeting agendas
- A commitment of twelve months is required, with an option to extend if both parties mutually agree to it.
- Coach/mentor will reach out regularly, but the mentee must also be responsive.
- Coaches and Mentees should meet 1-2 times a month
- Coaches will spend on average 3-4 hours per month
- Coaches must agree not to serve on the organization’s board during their coaching tenure.
- Coaches will spend an average of 3-4 hours per month in prayer, preparation, action, and follow-up.
Orchard empowers leaders through comprehensive online training and real-time resources. Our services are primarily focused on equipping leaders of non-profit organizations. Their innovative work allows Orchard to focus on a niche group whose work has a broad impact. We understand these leaders are unique individuals with their needs and challenges. Therefore, we strive to serve each leader we engage with a “Systematically Individualized” approach. Our goal is to inspire and empower every leader to achieve their full potential by providing them with the resources they need to thrive.